Are you drinking enough water in a day?
Gettin’ back to basics here — your body needs enough water every day for several reasons, especially as the weather gets warmer.
Water helps to:
- regulate body temperature, bowel movements, healthy digestion
- protect tissues, the spinal cord, and joints
- rid the body of waste through urination, sweat, and bowel movements
- prevent dehydration and regulate body fluid balance
- is needed for nutrient absorption of water-soluble vitamins A, D, E & K
And so many other reasons…
Moral of the story: you need water and ENOUGH of it to best support your body.
So, ask yourself, “are you drinking enough for your needs?”
Save this post for helpful tips to increase your water intake throughout the day!
Our team at the Holistic Wholeness Institute is here to provide you with what you need to sustain your active body. Schedule a consultation with us today to get started on your nutrition plan!